Wednesday, January 2, 2013

All things upper elementary....

There is a new blog in town:
All Things Upper Elementary

This blog will be dedicated to those of us that teach grades 3-6.  We will be sharing tips, free resources, products we have for sale and pictures of what is going on in our classroom.

Let me introduce you to the contributors of the blog:

Jennifer

Teaching to Inspire in 5th

Denise


Melissa

Common Core and So Much More

Mrs. S


Andrea

 Right Down the Middle” style=

Jen

Out of This World Literacy
Meg
The Teacher Wife
Amber
Shut the Door and Teach!

John from An Educator's Life

Miranda and Heather from 2 brainy apples

Jennifer from Live Teach Create

and  Me (Amy)

All of us are excited to be sharing with you and we hope to see you there.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amy!

    I'm so excited to be collaborating with you! I grabbed your button and added it to my own blog. We are going to have so much fun blogging together:)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm excited too! I can't wait to get started.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the new blog! I can't wait to see what you have to share!

    http://mrsodonnellsroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be an amazing journey! I am so glad to be collaborating with you and a part of this group!

    Andrea M. Bentley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will definitely be an adventure! I'm glad to be sharing it with you and the other contributors.

      Delete