Saturday, January 19, 2013

Do you read mysteries?

My former student teacher, John Spafford has a new book out.

John was our SPED assistant the year before he was my student teacher.  He would be in my room multiple times a day working with children.  I knew that he would be student teaching the next year, but it was a total surprise when he asked if he could student teach in my classroom.

John was a non-traditional student that brought many experiences and different outlooks to the classroom.  I think that I learned just as much from him as he did from me.

John's book, When the Clock Strikes Dead, is available for free right now in the Amazon Kindle store.



I will be honest and say that I haven't read his story yet.  But having worked with him for 1.5 years and hearing his stories, I know that this book will be great!  I hope to find some time to read it soon.  

If you pick it up and read it, let me know what you thought of it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment