Sunday, January 13, 2013

Energy Posters

My 6th graders are in the middle of our Energy unit.  I went through each standard and made posters to cover each of them.  For those of you in Indiana, they are SCI 6.1.4, 6.1.5, 6.1.6, 6.1.7.

Even though you might not be in Indiana, you might fine these posters useful.  The posters contain the following:


1. Potential energy transforming to kinetic energy poster
2. Max and Min of potential and kinetic energy poster
3. High and low of potential and kinetic energy poster
4. Potential energy definition poster
5. Example of potential energy poster
6. Types of potential energy poster
7. Kinetic energy definition poster
8. Examples of kinetic energy poster
9. Nuclear energy poster
10. Chemical energy poster
11. Mechanical energy poster
12. Electrical energy poster
13. Light energy poster
14. Sound energy poster
15. Thermal energy poster
16. Energy transformations poster - 1
17. Energy transformations poster - 2
18. Law of conservation of energy poster


You can find them at TpT by clicking on the image below:


and in my TN store by clicking on the picture below:


We are doing a lab this week, I'll post pictures next weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Vanessa Jason here. We have met briefly on TpT. I love the posters, it is teachers like you that enable my physical science freshman to come to me with a solid grip on concepts =) I was recently nominated for Liebster Blog Award, and I'd like to pass this on to you, as well, as a fellow science teacher. Please visit www.biology-roots.com for details. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of posters! I'm a 6th grade teacher, TpT seller and new blogger. It is not easy to find middle-level blogs. Yours looks great...so I'll definitely be back soon. I'm now your newest follower! Happy Teaching =)
    -http://katesclassroomcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete