Monday, April 1, 2013

It's a Birthday Sale!

Today is my 40th birthday!  Yes, I'm a fool baby.  I hated my birthday growing up because I was always being pranked.  Last year on my birthday I was roaming the ruins of Pompeii.  I don't think I will ever be able to beat that experience.  But I wanted to do something for my birthday so I decided to throw a sale in my TpT store.   Today only my entire store is 20% off. If you haven't been there lately, I've added several sets of new frames and background papers both of which you can use on your cover pages for your products.  Don't forget to check out my educational materials too!


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I hope your day was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Hope it was a great one!

    My goal this summer is to learn how to make a blog button and all that other cute stuff y'all make!! :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Send me an e-mail if their is something I can help you with.

      Delete