Thursday, April 4, 2013

Are you a country music fan?

One of my high school friends, Jeff Marino, is the drummer for Darius Rucker. I've been a fan of Hootie (and the Blowfish) since I was in high school.  I had kinda gotten away from country music when I learned that Jeff was playing with Darius.  Of course I then had to go check out his new material.  I really liked it.  A couple of years ago, Darius performed a little concert for the NCAA Final Four in Indianapolis.  Even though it was cold and rainy, I made hubby go out with me to see it.  I am so glad that I did.  I hadn't seen Jeff in many years, but after spending many, many weekends together in marching band (yes, I was a band geek for part of high school) it was nice to see what he was doing as an "adult." 

Ryan Seacrest was the MC.

Here is Jeff and the guitar player.


Darius Rucker

Jeff and I (I hate this pic, I think I look like a little Hobbit!)


And the reason I posted this whole thing is the new video.  It has the men from Duck Dynasty in it.

Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment