Sunday, April 7, 2013

Do you teach World History?


Long before I started selling on TpT, I purchased materials from the site.  Our 6th grade SS textbook is horrible.  There is hardly any information on any of the topics I have to cover.  One of the best resources I have found are reading passages and questions from Lion Lady. She sells them in sets, or you can purchase just the reading passage you need.
Click here to go to Lion Lady's store.
I personally own the following resources:
Scientific Revolution
The Middle Ages
Ancient Rome
Industrial Revolution
Ancient Greece
The Enlightenment
 
She just posted the following and I will be getting these when we cover them next:

Renaissance
Reformation

I hope this is a resource that you can benefit from, it has saved me a ton of time trying to find other resources.


5 comments:

  1. These resources look really neat! Thanks for pointing me in their direction!
    Les
    The Puzzle Den

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I'm glad you think they will be useful.

      Delete
  2. Hi Amy!

    I'm your 90th follower!!

    Thanks for posting these! I'm getting ready to teach my ancient civilizations unit... I'll have to check them out!

    I'd love it if you'd pop by my blog!
    Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....I wish she had passages for US history which is what I teach to 5/6 graders!!! :) Bummer.

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already asked her this because I was interested too. Unfortunately, she has no plans to do any US History.

      Delete