Sunday, May 5, 2013

Store Wide Sale

It's Teacher Appreciation Day on May 7th and TpT would like to help you celebrate by throwing a sale.  My WHOLE store will be 20% off from May 7 through May 8. If you use the cade TAD13  at check out you will get a 28% discount!

Click on picture to go to my store!

No matter what grade you teach, be it 2nd grade or high school, graphing is a part of your curriculum. These bright, easy to read graphing posters are a wonderful tool to reinforce what each graph looks like and what type of data they represent. As an added bonus, there are 3 interactive graphic organizers included in the set.



Do you teach about the Renaissance? Check out these Renaissance posters that would compliment any social studies or art lesson.


Are you looking for some digital creations for your own products?  Check out some of my newest creations.

I have a new line of digital background papers.  It is called the Color Series. So far there are 14 color sets listed. If you are looking for a certain color that is not listed, let me know and I will get it up ASAP!


I've also recently added some new frame sets. My favorite are the scalloped sets.


My friends at All Things Upper Elementary are also offering 20% off all items in their stores and with the TAD13 code you will get 28% off.  Click on the picture to see what they have to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment