Friday, June 7, 2013

Clipart Challenge

Several fabulous clipartists and bloggers have come together for an amazing Clipart Challenge hosted by Primary Possibilities!  Each blogger is featuring a clipartist and a product they made using that artist's images!  This is a great way to discover new clipart creators for your summer creations.   So keep reading and following the linky at the bottom to head on to the next post!  You may even pick up some freebies along the way!

I had the privilege of working with graphics from The Enlightened Elephant.


I chose to use the fraction circles in my product.


I LOVE the circle fractions, they are so versatile. I wanted to make a product which focused on two skills and these circle fractions were perfect for this.






I made some of the task cards with fractions.


And some had mixed numbers.


I have several sets of graphics from The Enlightened Elephant and LOVE them all!!





Thanks to The Enlightened Elephant for letting me play with her wonderful graphics!


Loading InLinkz ...

3 comments: