Friday, June 14, 2013

Fabulous Feedback Linky Party

Christina over at Bunting, Books and Bainbridge is having a Fabulous Feedback Linky Party.


I LOVE getting feedback from customers telling me how they were able to use my resources with their classes. All of my educational resources have been used in my classroom and it is so exciting to think of all the other students that are benefiting from my resources. I want to thank everyone that has left me feedback. I picked two to share.

The first is from Stacy. She purchased my Graphing:  Interactive Graphic Organizer and Poster set.  I LOVE these posters and it's great that others students are getting as much from them as my students did.


The second feedback is from Jeff.  He purchased my Earth and Space Science poster set. When I read his feedback I got a huge smile on my face (I'm sure I looked pretty goofy!).


Stacy and Jeff, e-mail me and I will send you a similarly priced item from my store!

Christina did a post about the Dos and Don'ts of leaving feedback which you can see HERE, be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment