Thursday, July 11, 2013

Indiana Blogger Meet-Up

I had a blast meeting up with a group of wonderful ladies today.  It was so nice to talk with other teachers that are blogging about what they are doing in the classroom. I can't wait to meet with them again!



Kristen from Teaching with A Smile and Whitney from The Crazy School Teacher


Brenda (left) from Primary Inspired and Heather (right) from Teaching through Turbulence.


Me and Aimee from Pencils, Books and Dirty Looks




Annie (left) from 20 Something Teacher Tales and Ciera (right) from Adventures of Room 129


Thanks to Jenny from Lucky Frogs Lily Pad for the pics.


Check out the blogs of the teachers I met today to get some wonderful ideas for your classroom!

1 comment:

  1. This is great! We are having a MN blogger meet up tonight and I am thrilled. I am sure ours will be just as fun!

    Cheers,
    Jameson
    Lessons With Coffee

    ReplyDelete