Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Classroom Organization: Add a little color to your life!


I have a lot of little organizational tools in my room that are just blah in appearance. I had left over ribbon from THIS project, so I decided to add it to a few of my less spectacular looking items. It didn't take any time at all and it made everything look so much better.

This is where I keep all my stamps. I put some thick cardstock in the bottom so that the ink doesn't get on the bottom of the basket.


All the things I use regularly at my fingertips.


This is where I keep everything for our Success time (intervention).


Do you have any ideas to spruce up your classroom that don't take but a minute to do? Please share with us in the comments section. Feel free to link to any blog posts that you may have.

post signature

2 comments: