Saturday, May 17, 2014

Classroom Organization: Storing Colored Copy Paper for Notebooking


For the last Bright Ideas Link, I shared how I store all my interactive foldable graphic organizers that I use in our notebooks. Doing all those organizers means that I need a lot of colored paper. I try to buy paper whenever I see it on sale. I can get pastel paper from my district, but I like to have a variety of colors (probably stems from my years of scrapbooking, LOL!)

I found these containers at Staples that I thought would work perfectly (they were on clearance).  I made a sign to fit on the front that would tell me the colors inside and it has a lid which will keep the dust off of the paper.


Of course, I store them in ROY G BIV order!!

If you enjoyed this idea, please consider following me at Teachers Pay TeachersFacebookBlog Lovin'PinterestTwitter or Instagram.

For more Bright Ideas, be sure to check out the linky below!






post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, This is such a BRIGHT idea! I have a heap of paper in my classroom closet and this is the perfect solution. Thanks :) -Kate Kate's Classroom Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had all that paper! I keep mine this way too, just in a mini file cabinet!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much Amy!!! I have some bright paper in random places on my table and this would be so much better. Thank you!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea! Makes me want to run to school tomorrow morning and arrange my big pile of paper.

    ReplyDelete