The lady at the store told me that spray adhesive would work at attach the corkboard. I don't know if I didn't use it right or what, but I didn't work...next I had the brilliant idea to use Elmers glue...another fail. I had to clean all the glue off of the cart (which was a pain in the butt!!) and let the glue that was on the corkboard dry.
The next day I used some Scotch Outdoor Mounting Tape that I found in my desk drawer. That worked like a charm!!
The roll of corkboard was long enough to fit on the front but not tall enough.
I solved that issue with doing a double layer of border. I stapled the border together before stapling the purple part to the corkboard. I got the border at Michaels last year when they had all their teacher stuff on clearance.
The final touches were adding my make-up work calendars and folders, our specials signs and lunch menu.
I just love the way that it looks! I just brightens up the front of my classroom!!