Wednesday, December 3, 2014

TpT Milestone Celebration


I reached a TpT milestone recently and I am celebrating! I'm extending my Cyber Monday sale until Dec. 8th. Everything in my store will be 20% off including my bundles.

I have also made one of my task card sets free for the next week.



Make sure to check out my Facebook page where I will be listing some 1/2 price items and some flash freebies for the celebration!

Here are some products that have just been uploaded and you might not have seen:

My Fraction Task Cards Bundle is finally complete. You get a total of 560 cards. The bundle is discounted 25%.


Fraction, Decimal, Percent Poster and Graphic Organizer Set


Coordinate Graphing Poster and Graphic Organizer Set


Decimal Operations Poster and Graphic Organizer Set


I hope you will join me in my celebration and let me know what you might like to see at 50% off!






No comments:

Post a Comment