Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Real Teachers of Blog County



When you go to blogs you usually see classrooms that look perfect! We'd all like you to believe that our classrooms look that way all the time. Ha ha, I wish! Whenever I take pictures of my classroom, I make sure to straighten everything up so it looks perfect!  I've even gone back into my classroom during a school break to take a better picture of something because I didn't like the way it looked.

This is the way my classroom normally looks...


This is my teacher area. I try to keep myself organized with all my binders,  but I never find time to re-file my papers. This picture was taken the first day of fall break when I took 2 days to straighten it all back up again.  I don't think it has been this bad again...it only took me a couple of hours to straighten up during winter break.

There is hope for me yet, with 1.5 weeks into this quarter everything still looks pretty good!!


If you want to see more "hidden secrets" go to Second Grade is Out of this World and check out what everyone has posted!


6 comments:

  1. Amy! That is awesome! My desk looks like that almost daily. My goal was to leave it so I can see it before I leave to go home each day. Hence the junk drawer and the infamous "pile" which I didn't put into my post! Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up! I am having so much fun reading the posts!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for organizing the linky, it was fun! I look forward to doing it again!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. At least I know I'm in great company!! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love the REALNESS!!! Thanks for sharing! I was out with a sick child two days this week, and piles of paper are taking over everything! Have a great Friday and a restful weekend.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete