Saturday, February 28, 2015

EdExpo 2015: Top Ten List

You might have seen on my Instagram account that I was presenting at the 2015 EdExpo. What you might not have known was that I joined 50+ other bloggers to find the TOP 10 must have educational products that are debuting or are already out!




The following are the top 10 products that our blogger team decided are must haves! 


There was a tie for #10 between Kapla Blocks by Kapla 





Circuit Sticker Books by Chibitronics





Pencil Grips by The Pencil Grip



Busy Fingers by Fiddle Focus




Math Bands by Learn in Style





 


There was another tie for #4. Fidgets by Endless Possiblities, Inc



and the class set of Goldiblocks by Goldiblocks





Say It by FeliX Ltd




The Reading Game by The Reading Game



Touchtronic Numbers and Letters by Junior Learning




You might have guessed by the product selection that most of the bloggers teach in primary.  Don't despair!!  I will have several posts coming up that feature MY favorite products. I will also have some giveaways to go with them, so stay tuned!!

To find all of these wonderful products and more, visit ED Market Dealer to find a store near you or to purchase on-line.

2 comments:

  1. I have the number line and it is absolutely wonderful! I also want those multiplication bands for my own child who is still struggling to learn his.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth~That number line was one of my favorite items at the show. I really hope I can get one for my room. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete