Sunday, March 22, 2015

Gift Exchange Linky


I had such a great time at our Spring Blogger Meet-Up and I can't wait to tell you about it.

We did a "My Favorite Tool" exchange while there.  I took my favorite stapleless stapler and hope that the person that received it likes it as much as I do.

Since there were so many people this year, we broke up into grade level bands. I was in the 4-5 group.


I got one of my favorite tools from Tracy at 4th Grade Dynamic Duo:  

Flair Pens!! I use them all the time!


They came in this cute little jar. I can't decide if I want to take it to school or leave it at home as it matches my home office.



Be sure to check out all the other cool tools that teachers received!

12 comments:

  1. Umm...that jar is totally cute! I would be selfish and keep it a home!!
    Heidi Neels
    Flipping for First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it adorable! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Adorable!!! Love your pictures of the pens too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. CUTE gifts!! Looks like you all had a great time. Thanks for sharing :)
    Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a blast! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I think you might just keep that cute jar at home. And who can go wrong with Flair pens? Great gift. It was great meeting you in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great meeting you too!! I can't wait for next year! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I love that little jar, and I heard people raving about that stapleless stapler!! I need to go find one for myself!

    Mrs. Plemons' Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is adorable, isn't it! I LOVE my stapleless stapler. I use it ALL THE TIME!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. That jar is beautiful! And flair pens are pretty much amazing. That's all.

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete